We have come across a website that should help you “cost compare” and get coupons on prescriptions. Go to goodrx.com , enter your prescribed medicine and it will give you the names of pharmacies and the price they charge for your medicine. There are also coupons you can download. We feel this will help you spend your medical dollars more efficiently. If you are picking a new pharmacy for your child’s presciptions, be sure to notify our doctors or update the information with our office.
Cost Compare Prescriptions
Starting at 8:00 AM Saturday
To reach someone after hours, please call 877.844.8018.
- Now Electronically Prescribing Controlled Substances To Your Pharmacy!!!! May 22, 2017
- Physicals for school, camp and sports. May 22, 2017
- Introducing our new pediatric nurse practitioner!! May 22, 2017
- Manage your child’s health online. Anywhere. Anytime. May 11, 2017
- Holiday Hours December 19, 2016
- Teens and Drug Abuse: Tips to Help Prevent it September 20, 2017
- 6 Tips for Packing a Healthy Lunch Your Kids Will Actually Eat September 14, 2017
- Study Finds Clues in Mystery of Preterm Birth September 6, 2017
- Woman with Down Syndrome Marks 20 Years of Employment at Children’s August 31, 2017
- A Surgeon’s PSA for Lawn Mower Safety August 24, 2017