We have come across a website that should help you “cost compare” and get coupons on prescriptions. Go to goodrx.com , enter your prescribed medicine and it will give you the names of pharmacies and the price they charge for your medicine. There are also coupons you can download. We feel this will help you spend your medical dollars more efficiently. If you are picking a new pharmacy for your child’s presciptions, be sure to notify our doctors or update the information with our office.
Cost Compare Prescriptions
Starting at 8:00 AM Saturday
To reach someone after hours, please call 877.844.8018.
- Merger with Pediatrics of Florence October 23, 2017
- Now Electronically Prescribing Controlled Substances To Your Pharmacy!!!! May 22, 2017
- Physicals for school, camp and sports. May 22, 2017
- Manage your child’s health online. Anywhere. Anytime. May 11, 2017
- Holiday Hours December 19, 2016
- Tetralogy of Fallot: Giving Thanks on Henry’s Second Anniversary November 21, 2017
- 4 Practical Tips to Help Avoid Gestational Diabetes November 15, 2017
- 5 Things I Want You To Know About My Daughter with Treacher Collins November 9, 2017
- Top 5 Things to Remember About Kawasaki Disease November 8, 2017
- Walking Pneumonia: 101 for Parents November 3, 2017